Quality originates from passion
Struzziero Winery, founded in 1920 by Elisario Struzziero, has always believed in quality rather than quantity, also taking advantage of its favorable position, right in the center of the Taurasi production area.
All the grapes are harvested by hand. After the pressing and the vinification processes, in the cellar, the careful selection of products and bottling take place according to the quality criteria always followed by the company.
When, in 1970, the current owner Giovanni Struzziero started producing Greco di Tufo and Taurasi DOC wines, the winery started collecting the first awards, especially from abroad (Wine Spectator, The Italian Wine Competition).
In 1989, with the entry into the company as a winemaker of his son, Mario Struzziero, the selection and control of production continued, from the vineyard to winemaking and bottling.
In 1998 the entire production complex was modernized thanks to the acquisition of new barrels and the establishment of a computerized bottling line with an hourly production of 3,000 bottles.
Today the Struzziero family owns and cultivates 13 hectares of vineyards such as Fiano "Vignapezze" and "Cerreto", Taurasi "Campoceraso", Greco "Villagiulia" and Irpinia Falanghina Doc.